First Grade 2020-2021

Welcome to our first-grade class blog! Please subscribe to our class blog by typing your email in the upper right-hand corner box. I will be updating it with important first-grade information throughout the school year. In addition, please make sure to subscribe to the Georgetown School Blog. Mr. Waldie will provide school-wide information on his blog throughout the school year.

Once you have subscribed and browsed through our blog, please take a moment to complete a few housekeeping items:

1. Open houses will NOT be happening this year, but I would still LOVE to meet you and your child before the first day of school! I will be sending a classroom video tour so your child can get to see our room and learn a little more about me and the upcoming year. I am planning to be in the back bus loop, Saturday, August 22, from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.  This will be a time for you to drop off your child’s school supplies and wave at me from the car. I can’t wait to meet your child.  If you can’t make it, please send your child’s supplies on the first day of school.

2. Please take a few quick minutes to fill out this brief Parent Survey. This survey helps me to get a better picture of your child as a learner and provides me with some necessary contact information for this year. Thank you in advance!

3. One final optional form is this Shared Parent Contact Info Form. The results will be visible to you, allowing you to contact other parents to set up playdates, birthday parties, etc.

4. Email me with a family picture for your child to have hanging up in our classroom! My email address is vcooley@hpseagles.net

5. Take a look at our first-grade school supply list and have fun shopping for these items before our first day of school.

victoriacooley